As a vital member of the Brand and Content Marketing team, the Community Manager will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will define and deliver strategies that drive the growth, engagement and positive sentiment of Hutch’s game communities.
- Develop and execute the player community strategy for Top Drives and our upcoming titles.
- Proactively seek dialogue with our players, inform, listen, prepare the community’s feedback and deliver input to the game and marketing creative key stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for communication via all community-channels (boards, Social Media, blogs) and keep players up to date.
- Run the in-game and web forums, establishing an efficient and scalable strategy for moderation to ensure our communities are friendly and collaborative.
- Be the bond between the game team and players and work closely with key stakeholders to help develop new game features that are designed around the community’s preferences and play-patterns.
- Own the strategic communications and delivery of (live) production initiatives to drive community engagement (see Hutch TV, live-streaming, events, contests, surveys, etc).
- Own regular reporting of the impact of key releases and other initiatives on community sentiment.
- Support player research initiatives providing insights from within the game communities.
- Define a strategy for scaling community management to accommodate our growing product slate.
Your Skills & Experience
- Ideally, you will have a love for games, cars and motorsport.
- Highly self-motivated.
- A knowledge of our competitor's community initiatives and the desire/ capability to take Hutch to the next level.
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms and tools (inc. services such as twitch.tv), as well as good skills in creating social media content.
- An understanding of statistics and key KPI measurements relevant for community management and social media.
- A diplomatic and professional approach, able to gather and share information in an energetic and inclusive manner, while dealing effectively with challenging situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong problem solving and organisation skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Communications, Media or Marketing.
- Experience with an established games company is ideal but we’d also be interested if you’ve got a proven track record outside of the games industry.
To Apply: Contact email@example.com stating the job title in the email subject
Hutch are a dynamic games studio based in Central London. Founded on a wealth of traditional game development experience, blending a bunch of people who are talented and passionate about making the best free to play games.
Our goal is to create the best racing games for mobile. We believe small, focused and empowered teams build the best games and we work hard to maintain an open, transparent and self-determined culture. Founded in 2011, we have released 8 games including Smash Cops, MMX Racing, Hot Wheels:Race Off and MMX Hill Climb with over 150 million players across the world.
When we launch a game, that’s just the start: we use player feedback and most critically data to figure out how to make each game the best it can be. There are so many opportunities to identify insights in our data that we can’t keep up – and that’s where you come in.